Tuesday, July 26, 2005

After building YVR...


After building YVR...
Originally uploaded by Urban_Nomad.
Since I single-handedly built YVR from scratch, I am often asked what my favourite airport is. There is no favourite, but recently I had a chance to go through Cesar Pelli-designed Reagan National Airport. Gothic spires in this facility span really high roof lines, and as well a lot of natural light. In the post 9/11 world, it seems to have done fairly well given the amount of changes impacting all facilities. And even better - it has a subway station right across from the terminal!

Oh by the way, I did not build YVR - a mistake someone made once introducing me. I can only be credited for a sign here and there within the terminal. Yay! People can now find the washroom and Starbucks!

1 Comments:

Blogger vtnn said...

WTF? you DID NOT build YVR? how could you lead me on like this??!! you mean our relationship was built on a lie??!!

haha. love ya, you super dork.

10:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home