Friday, March 18, 2005


Sometimes I think the worst breed on earth are software engineers. These are the types who invented the dreaded Windows "blue screen of death". More immediate to today's problem is this lovely message that tells me so very little about what I can do as an end user. The server "threw" an exception? I think that is a personification of an inanimate object, if there was any! This rant is funny coming from me! I am otherwise so attached to my iPAQ, Sony T637, Suunto watch among other beeping "geek toys" that my girlfriend chides me about from time to time. It's not like I ever told her between a drowning girlfriend and the geek toys that I would EVER pick the electronic gizmos.....or did I? Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well just for that, i'll have you know i'd rather save a pair of hot sneakers from drowning....only b/c you can swim so well. HAR HAR!

10:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home